Membership in SAGS
Membership in the Southern Arizona Genealogyl Society is open to any person with an interest in genealogy.
Membership Privileges & Benefits
- Eight meetings each year (Oct-May) featuring programs on a wide range of genealogy topics presented by knowledgeable and informed speakers.
- Subscription to our monthly newsletter, Past Tracks (published Oct-May), and access to archived issues.
- Opportunities to meet and exchange information with other researchers.
- Discount pricing on our annual seminar held every February. Past seminar speakers have included Cyndi Ingle, Thomas MacEntee, D. Joshua Taylor, Judy Russell, and Gena Philibert-Ortega.
- Topical Special Interest Groups (SIGs) designed to help members with genealogy research and education.
- Volunteer opportunities. Many SAGS members volunteer their time in helping our society promote genealogy and family history research.
- Access to the Members Only section of our website.
- New Member Benefit: as part of your 2020-2021 membership dues (Oct. 1, 2020 thru Sept. 30, 2021), SAGS will include access to MyHeritage Library Edition. Members will be able to access this repository from their home computer using a password provided by SAGS.
What's Available in the Members Only Section
- Profile - Your individual Member information
- Past Tracks - in pdf format; includes current and back issues through 2015
- Secure Download - contains handouts for SAGS' monthly meetings, workshops, & SIG meetings
Membership Categories and Dues
SAGS' membership year begins October 1 and expires September 30 of each calendar year.
- Individual Membership – $25.00 per year
- Family Membership – $30.00 per year (2 adults living at the same address)
- Student Membership – $12.00 per year; student must be between the ages of 12-22 years
3 Ways to Pay for Membership
Our Online Join feature is a streamlined, easy-to-use tool offering 3 ways to pay:
- pay using a credit card through PayPal
- pay using your own PayPal account
- pay with a check by printing out an invoice and mailing it along with your check, to SAGS.
Become a SAGS member today – click this LINK to get started!